About SIM Membership
Membership & Privileges
- Membership & Privileges
Individual Membership Privileges
PRIVILEGES AT A GLANCE
- Use of the post nominals, MSIM (for Ordinary Members only)
- Voting right at SIM's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Eligibility to stand for election to the SIM Governing Council
- Special birthday voucher/ gift
- A multitude of rewarding benefits with NTUC Membership
With compliments from SIM, eligible SIM Ordinary Members will also enjoy NTUC Membership. Applicable to non-existing NTUC members only. Terms and conditions apply.
Complimentary access to the NTU Alumni Clubhouse @ One-North, Buona Vista
SIM Ordinary Members are entitled to free access of the Clubhouse facilities; bring up to a maximum of four guests to use the Clubhouse swimming pool facilities free; enjoy discounts at all the Clubhouse services and dining outlets; and join the Clubhouse activities at discounted registration fees, etc. For details, please visit www.ntualumni.org.sg or call 6777 1101.
And all the privileges of an Associate Member and Student Member listed below.
- Use of the post nominals, AMSIM (for Associate Members only)
- Special invitations to events
- Complimentary quarterly management magazine, Today's Manager
- Complimentary monthly membership newsletter, Inter@ctive
- Complimentary SIM Management Diary
And all the privileges of a Student Member listed below.
- Access to SIM Management Libraries for a comprehensive collection of books, journals, databases and e-resources (Library loan policies and conditions apply)
- Access to SIM Members' Hub, an online resource portal exclusively for members
- Eligibility to join SIM’s 12 Interest Groups and connect with the fellow professionals and like-minded individuals from specialised fields
- Monthly online newsletter e-Inter@ctive
- Regular e-alerts on events and services
- Special rates for SIM Membership talks and workshops on career and personal development
- Special rates for SIM executive training programmes
- Special rate for subscription to quarterly management magazine, Today’s Manager (For Student Members only)
- Discount privileges at bookshop in SIM Headquarters, and participating dining and shopping outlets in Singapore
... and more
Full waiver of 2 years’ annual fee for the SIM/DBS affinity VISA Card for 1 principal and 1 supplementary card (Subject to the bank’s approval and conditions. Not applicable for staff of Corporate Members.) Click here to download application form
About Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is a leading provider of higher education and professional training in Singapore. Its extensive range of membership programmes, activities and resources provide an important nexus for SIM students and members to network and learn.
- Members of The SIM Group